money mutual scam/ castle payday scam
I took out a loan for $300.I agreed to an interest payment of $105.
I agreed to pay in full $405. They only took out the $105. I called to explain that they were to take out the $405 which means they only should have taken out $300. more since they already took the interest fee.
Instead they took $375. They chose to take an additional $75 and called it a VIP rate for being a returning cudtomer.
Believe me I will never be a returning customer.They caharged me a total of $180 interest out of one paycheck.1180a434 review #322293
You may also like
- "I was in a tight spot and borrowed 600 bucks, now im going to be paying double if not triple the amount borrowed... if you are in a tight spot..."
- "I signed with them with promise to save money including the lease payment I am paying double what I was and the device I signed the lease for doesn't work..."
- "Their website states that when you request a cash-out on your trade-in (70% cash from the credit), that it will take 4-6 weeks to process and send to you via..."
- "Itsy Puppy has the best puppies! We are writing this review so that many more families can become happy as we are. We decided to reserve Jojo after seeing how..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "I am so disgusted! I shop at Shoperite dew times a week with a family of 6, that's a lot!!! I just opened a package of "Shoperite hickory smoked Pork..."
- "I bought three market unbrellas for $40 each last week. The first day I put them up around my pool, two of the umbrellas broke. I still have..."
- "I received four different shipments on December 28, 29, 30, and 31, with a total of 11 out of 12 ordered charms. I used the website contact page to..."
- "I went to the family dollar and after checking the cap before I put it in my basket and taking all items out of my basket one by one and..."