Money mutual scam/ castle payday scam
I took out a loan for $300.I agreed to an interest payment of $105.
I agreed to pay in full $405. They only took out the $105. I called to explain that they were to take out the $405 which means they only should have taken out $300. more since they already took the interest fee.
Instead they took $375. They chose to take an additional $75 and called it a VIP rate for being a returning cudtomer.
Believe me I will never be a returning customer.They caharged me a total of $180 interest out of one paycheck.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "Brian Sax is a Senior Vice President with ACN Inc. It is a direct sales company offering services such as Digital Video phone, mobile, fixline and internet. Brian Sax can..."
- "I did a reservation and paid through Orbits. The car I ordered was "Ford Escape of similar". When I was doing the paperwork in Salt Lake City airport everything went..."
- "As soon as I got there for my togo order, everyone was friendly and the food was ready as soon as 10 minutes after I had ordered.. however maybe since..."
- "I have triple xFinity because I live in an area that requires Home Security. This includes internet (which is lightening fast!) and TV, smart phone and landline. The only problems..."
- "I became a Metro PCS customer over a year ago. I loved the service and the plans and I have even told friends and family how great they were. I..."
- "I bought a new house with Pulte homes in July 2014, Allen, TX. During home inspection, I found issues on exterior front stones, and the construction manager said that this..."
- "BOUGHT A DRESS AND NEVER RECEIVED IT, I EVEN PAID FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING, THEY WILL SEND YOU A TRACKING # FROM DHL, THEY EVEN ASKED FOR MY ADDRESS AGAIN VIA..."