I took out a loan for $300.I agreed to an interest payment of $105.
I agreed to pay in full $405. They only took out the $105. I called to explain that they were to take out the $405 which means they only should have taken out $300. more since they already took the interest fee.
Instead they took $375. They chose to take an additional $75 and called it a VIP rate for being a returning cudtomer.
Believe me I will never be a returning customer.They caharged me a total of $180 interest out of one paycheck.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Castle Payday Loan
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "Grissom Say's Troy Rogers has picked up John Fullerâ€™s, Unfair Business Practices, has been train by DSC; head quarters in Carmel, Indiana to take your car in a New York..."
- "As a UK & Offshore professionally qualified assets manager of 24+ years experience in both the UK & throughout S.E. Asia, with over 600 articles published as a lead financial..."
- "Purchased a cast iron fireplace surround through ebay and it was insured and sent through fedex and both legs were broke; cast iron? how? for two weeks have been trying..."
- "#ALL#WOOD#FLOORS#AND#DECKS - Dave Torres was supposed to build a deck and install wood floors for us. We gave a little more than half up front for the job. After 30..."
- "I have been going to American Laser for over 13 years for laser hair removal. Today, I went to my appointment only to find their doors locked with a..."
- "Joel Tovel is now working at San Francisco Bay Area -Wealth Management at COMERICA SECURITIES INC. - COMERICA SECURITIES INC. He was fired from Merrill Lynch for running a Ponzi scheme..."
- "Bought a seiki 24 inch LED tv for $179 at sears it was a bedroom tv I had 1 month and turned on for like the 5th time wife was..."
- "Worst moving people I have ever dealt with - damaged EVERY single piece of my new furniture, lied about insurance claim being made and no pay out or redress on..."