3.3
Interest Rate

I had not used Money Mutual before and did not want to give all my information out.They want everything like bank account and such.

I did fill out the form and sent it. I got sent to NP Loans and had to fill out more info only to get approved for $200. What? I applied for $1000.

I got lost of emails and clicked around before ending up back at Money Mutual. I guess they dont do loans but sell them or something. One of the email links took me to a different page for customers and I filled out the form. This time it was only a few things to fill out.

They must keep your information on file. This time I was sent to speedy cash and again had to answer lots of questions that I already did. they told me they could only lend me $600 and again I was mad. I told the lady I needed $1000.

Shed said that that was all they could approve for me. Mad. I took the loan and it helped me some but I wish the process would tell you how much money you can get.

Why ask it if it does not matter.I may use them again, hopefully I dont need to.

I liked: Fast but not easy after going to the loan company, Found a loan.

I didn't like: Loan amount approved for.

Had an Experience with Money Mutual?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion