3.3
Interest Rate

I had not used Money Mutual before and did not want to give all my information out.They want everything like bank account and such.

I did fill out the form and sent it. I got sent to NP Loans and had to fill out more info only to get approved for $200. What? I applied for $1000.

I got lost of emails and clicked around before ending up back at Money Mutual. I guess they dont do loans but sell them or something. One of the email links took me to a different page for customers and I filled out the form. This time it was only a few things to fill out.

They must keep your information on file. This time I was sent to speedy cash and again had to answer lots of questions that I already did. they told me they could only lend me $600 and again I was mad. I told the lady I needed $1000.

Shed said that that was all they could approve for me. Mad. I took the loan and it helped me some but I wish the process would tell you how much money you can get.

Why ask it if it does not matter.I may use them again, hopefully I dont need to.

This person wrote the review loan from Money Mutual. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Money Mutual to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was loan amount approved for. Author liked the most fast but not easy after going to the loan company and found a loan. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Money Mutual for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Money Mutual?

Comments